There are many causes of accidental candle fires: First, many traditional candles pose the risk of an accidental fire during late-stage burning. This occurs when the candle burns down to the base and ignites combustible material under or near the base of the candle. Kevin’s Kandles by design make it virtually impossible to allow the flame or wick to come in proximity of combustibles near the base. Second and most importantly, many traditional candle fires occur when the candle tips over for various reasons; wind, pets, kids, unattended etc… Kevin’s Kandles when tipped over will normally go out.
Each pack of Kevin’s Kandles contains 100 – 10 hour candles, enough to provide a family with 3+ months of illumination.